Thursday, August 7, 2008

Keeping Busy

Maggie is a very busy little girl - she is constantly looking for something bigger and better to do. So, I am always very thankful when she finds one thing that keeps her happy for a long time, which was the case with two gifts she's gotten this summer. She played with the chalk our friends the Molloys sent for about an hour the other day (thanks guys!!!) - she's really into art stuff right now. She's also been loving the water table Nana and Pop gave her at the beginning of summer. : )

The chalk artist.

As you can see she's quite advanced.

Here's Joe sleeping through it all.

Pretty girl with a serious face.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! It's such a treat to be able to see them. I really like the one with the chalk.
    Good work Stephanie and Matt. I'm glad she likes the water table- kids, summer, and water are a good match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I am so happy she liked the gift- it almost didn't make it there because my kids liked it so much!! I love little Joe taking a snooze..I just want to kiss him and kiss him!

    ReplyDelete