Thursday, January 28, 2010

Duck, Duck, Goose

I'll just cut right to the chase. Maggie had her hands in goose poop today. She thought it was finger paint. I have to admit, it really did look like finger paint. Blech! We were taking a walk at the lake. The things most Moms carry with them on walks, like wipes, were in the car about 1/2 mile away. Again...Blech! I confess I was too busy trying to get a picture of my happy little boy to notice what she was up to. I'd say he's feeling better, don't ya think?

Prior to the poop incident, the kids enjoyed feeding the ducks and running on the boardwalk. It was a gorgeous day out and seeing them so free and happy made me smile. Here's a little video of the munchkins.

video

We are prepping for a major snowstorm headed this way. We could get a foot of snow! I'm not sure how to feel - yippee or yikes?!

No comments:

Post a Comment