Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snowed In...

The first day of being snowed in is always fun, then people get antsy. So, I think I'll post now before my mood changes. Although, if I'm really being honest with myself, I haven't been in the best of moods today. The kids and I have been hunkering down around the house a lot lately. I'm yearning for summer...tank tops, flip flops, and green grass. On the other hand, today was purely about family time, which was really great!

We ventured out in the snow twice. Joe was a little unsure, and top-heavy. ;0

We munched and snacked a lot.

Mark helped Maggie make a felt snowman - "Sparkly", since the snow just wasn't good for making the real deal.

And, my personal fave, we snuggled in front of the tube and streamed free videos from Netflix! Mark and I watched an awesome movie called The Visitor last night (Thanks Nana and Pop for the recommendation), and the kids watched "Monsters, Inc" today. I've been trying so hard to talk them into watching "Muppets Take Manhattan" but so far it's a no go. Man, I used to love that movie.
I'm pretty sure tomorrow will be more of the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment