Friday, May 21, 2010

Done and Done

I did it!!! I sewed an hour a day for a week to make kiddo clothes. I made 3 dresses for Maggie - one is too big, one is too small, and one is completely improperly sewn and....adorable! Put it on a sweet little 3-year old singing and dancing her heart out at her end-of-year preschool program and you've got two VERY proud parents.
Watch Out World

Watch out world...
Here I Come
Here I come!

Ta Da

But, let's face it, she could've been wearing a trash bag and she still would've made us laugh and smile. Just see for yourself...



Here's another one for you..."Leaning on the Lord's Side". And if you think the title is funny...it gets even cheesier...try "skiing on the Lord's side".



So along with my sewing challenge, another year of preschool is done. Boy, am I happy it's done! I'm ready for summer, family time, vacations, picnics...freedom! Maggie had a great year in preschool but there were times when I felt like she just deserved to have a little more fun! We're going to do our best to make sure that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment