Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

It's a wet one out there! Fortunately the kids didn't seem to notice.  And, they've had a multitude of Halloween events this weekend to make one rainy trick-or-treating night seem like no big deal.  This year the theme was rotating costumes for different events (sigh).  But, these, which they wore to a friend's party last night were my favorite!  Batgirl and Spiderman, of course.   

DSC00724

DSC00698

DSC00707

Mark discovered a new talent - face painting!  He did such a great job!  We also dressed up for the first time in YEARS.  It was an idea I had at the last minute, thus the costumes suffered a bit.  But, I think we did a decent job.  We went as two members from Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem band...

DSC00684

DSC00716

Anyone get it?  Anyone?....Anyone?....You know, these guys...




 















It was fun pulling it all together, and I think Mark looked pretty great, even sans saxophone.  I think I needed a mask to pull off Janice (or a facelift!).  But, it was fun anyway!   Happy Halloween!!

Killer Pumpkins

No comments:

Post a Comment