Sunday, December 4, 2011

{ One Day at a Time } A Laugh

So, in all honesty, I haven't done a good job of "taking time to reflect" these past few days.  Life, beyond the holidays, has been a whirlwind.  But, I did have a REALLY good laugh just now when, out of part desperation and part curiosity, I Google-d "gifts for parents".  I couldn't help but look at this list that someone made on Amazon for their "retired parents"...it includes "The Clapper" and a giant remote control, but the thing that really got me laughing was the waterproof mattress pad.  And, the comments by the list-maker are quite amusing as well, albeit a bit harsh.

Now, having laughed really hard at something that perhaps was only funny to me, I think I want to reflect and laugh some more.

1 comment:

  1. The fact that this list made you laugh is why I love you and miss you :)

    ReplyDelete