Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Getting Going

Our Winter break ended today.  It was so wonderful, even dropping off a slightly sassy, over-sugared 5-yr old at preschool, I wished we were all still home.  But, all good things must come to an end.

So, even though I said I wouldn't, I made a list for 2012.  Some goals, dreams, and simple things I want to start doing.  And, I stuck it right at the top of my blog so I could be reminded of these things often.  Take a look, if you like.

One of my bigger dreams is to start selling some wares. I still haven't decided my specific route, but I've decided to just start building a small inventory of goods. As it turns out, I think I like having this sense of focus and productivity in the sewing department. Yesterday I made these soft zipper pouches.  I love how they turned out and can't wait to try out some other things I have on my mind.  

Pretty Pouches

Life is quickly filling up again but it feels so new and refreshing right now.  I feel like there is a lot of positive energy in the air and I like it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment