Thursday, June 7, 2012

Shop Talk

Just popping in with some quick shop talk.

I'm working on new list-takers.  I thought I was done with the typewriters, but I'm loving these new combos, especially the pink!!


I plan to make some envelope clutches for my shop soon, using another great pattern by Anna of Noodlehead.  I'm thinking Simpatico by Michelle Engel Bencsko will be perfect for these clutches...if I can stand waiting until it comes out!  

I'm also planning to make some patchwork pillows with the blocks I have remaining from this quilt.

And last but not least, I finally set up Sing All You Want on Facebook.  As it turns out, Facebook seems to be a better place for me than twitter!!  So, pop over and take a look at my page and be sure to say Hello!         

1 comment:

  1. those are going to be so pretty! and simpatico will be awesome envelope clutches!! :)

    ReplyDelete