I'm loving the idea of a simple neutral nursery, with pops of color here and there. And, I think we could pull something like that off with little spending/effort when she's ready for her room. From left to right:
- Pretty much obsessed with this neutral nursery with pops of pink on the happy home blog, especially that branch with the baby clothes.
- Love this neutral nursery with pops of green.
- Also love this neutral nursery from the home of Lena Corwin, via Design Sponge.
Sadly, with all the handmade things I make, I only have a few things planned for this baby. I've knit her a sweater already, and hope to make a pillow and a simple garland for her room. I'm definitely admiring all of these adorable goodies I found online, from left to right:
- If I could find enough time, I'd love to knit this Camilla sweater - pattern by Quince & Co.
- Isn't this bamboo animal mobile by Land of Nod so sweet?
- I loved making Riley's dresden pillow and am inspired by this dresden pillow (by Fashioned By Meg) to make another one!
- I want a simple garland somewhere in the room to add some pop of color. Love this beautiful crochet garland by Emma Lamb on Etsy.
- Every little baby girl seems to have a flower headband these days. I love these soft knit headbands by Snugars on Etsy.