Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Baby Love

This weekend when I was feeling so exhausted I spent some time filling my Pinterest board with inspiration for our baby to be.  The truth is, we have nothing planned for her arrival...no.thing!  She'll undoubtedly be well cared for and loved to pieces and that's all she'll really need.  But, it's still fun to think about how we might decorate her room and to admire some of the adorable goodies out there for babies.


I'm loving the idea of a simple neutral nursery, with pops of color here and there.  And, I think we could pull something like that off with little spending/effort when she's ready for her room.  From left to right:

Sadly, with all the handmade things I make, I only have a few things planned for this baby. I've knit her a sweater already, and hope to make a pillow and a simple garland for her room. I'm definitely admiring all of these adorable goodies I found online, from left to right:
Want to see more?  Check out my Pinterest Baby Love board.  Have any baby goodies to share?  Please do!

3 comments:

  1. Apparently I can't comment properly!

    LOVE the inspiration. I love soft neutrals too. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful choices, her room will be so sweet.

    ReplyDelete