Friday, December 28, 2012

In these days that follow...

We've been relaxing...

Relaxing

We've been enjoying our treats...

Treating

We've been gaming, family style...

Gaming

We've been setting up her room...

Setting Up

I've been plopped on the couch with my treats.  Was completely surprised and thrilled to receive a Kindle Fire!  And that pretty little house is the first part of an embroidery pattern I'm working on - learning something new once again...


I would like to say that I wish things were like this all the time, but truth be told...I eventually start to crave my normal routine again.  Only a few more days left in this wonderful year, though.  And, I hope we can relax as much as possible and enjoy each other.  Hope your Christmas was wonderful and that you've been enjoying these days that follow with those you love!  

No comments:

Post a Comment