Thursday, January 24, 2013

Innocent Path Quilt Finished

Innocent Path Quilt

Innocent Path - Closeup

Floppy Love

Flannel Backing

This is the last of quilts I made last year before Lyla was born.  I shared the details about the quilt top back in August and just finished sewing the binding on last week.  It is more like a big floppy throw than a quilt to me, as I omitted batting and backed it in flannel.

I quilted it with simple diagonal lines about 1/4" on both sides of the seams.  It is backed in a super soft Loulouthi flannel by Anna Maria Horner and bound with  Maybe in tangerine from Innocent Crush.  It measures about 40" x 60" - the perfect lap quilt.   

This was a fun, creative pursuit for me and I'm so happy with how it turned out.  I would love to make another one using completely different fabrics.  Anyone care to join me?        

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful quilt. I love how the neutral background really showcases the innocent crush fabric.

    ReplyDelete