Thursday, April 18, 2013

Geranium Dress

Going to keep this short and sweet tonight and let the dress (and the girl) do the talking.  If you are a sewer, go buy the Geranium Dress pattern by Rae from Made By Rae.  It's perfect!  If you are just here for the sweetest, sweet potato eating, chubby feet having, little 7-month old who sits like a champ, scroll down.   She does not disappoint!

The dress.  Made with a super soft creamy 100% linen that's been sitting around in my stash.  It's a size 6-12 months and fits absolutely perfectly (still can't believe it!).  I made View A which includes flutter sleeves and a gathered skirt.  I lined it with a bright coral-y cotton couture solid.  I added the hand embroidery to the bodice and errrrr, I can't decide if it looks totally goofy or awesome.  Hmph.          
  
Geranium Dress

Geranium Bodice


Geranium Back

On the Girl

Yup, I told you so. : )  I'll be back next week for Kids Clothes Week!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty dress and pretty girl! Great job! Love the hand embroidery!!!

    ReplyDelete