Wednesday, April 24, 2013

KCW Days 2 & 3

Short and sweet - this time I mean it!  Just a few words about this cool shirt.

Pattern: Shwin & Shwin's Maxwell Shirt
Size: 5T (he usually wears a 4 and this fits perfect)
Fabric: Very lightweight cotton (seersucker?) bought from Joanns a couple of years ago

This one took me some time, but the most difficult part was convincing my model that it is in fact, a cool shirt.  Our photo shoot went something like this:

Model: This shirt stinks.  I'm definitely NOT going to crack a smile.

Maxwell Shirt

Details, shmetails.

Details

I don't care what you say, this shirt is not cool.

No more pics Mom

I can act silly in the photo shoot.  Hmmm...now we're talking!

Let me see

Woohoo!

Goofball

I WILL rock this shirt. Booyah!

2 comments:

  1. Okay that little guy of yours is TOO cute!! I love the shirt. My son will NOT wear button down shirts which is very sad to because little boys are so cute in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt, but REALLY love the model! He is so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete