Friday, February 21, 2014

Over at Imagine Gnats: Circular Quilted Placemats

Happy Friday, ya'll! I'm so excited to announce that in the coming months I'll be periodically posting projects, tutorials, or the like over at Imagine Gnats. I'm honored to be one of a bunch of fantastic contributors, brought together by Rachael. I'm sure you already know of Imagine Gnats...Rachael's blog is such an inspiring spot, chock full of projects and tutorials in all sorts of crafty avenues. Plus she's got some fantastic sewing patterns for kiddos and women, and a shop full of yummy fabric.  

Today I'm sharing a tutorial to make some very, very happy placemats to brighten up your dining table. Literally, I think they evoke happiness as my 5-yr old son was shouting "I love setting the table with these placemats!" just a few days ago. I'd love for you to stop over and check out the full tutorial. Have a great weekend! 



2 comments:

  1. Laurel ~ thanks so much for posting this tutorial over at imagine gnats! Those placemats are so darn cute and the instructions are totally user-friendly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Georgi! I'm so glad to hear that you like the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete