Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Over at Imagine Gnats: Felt Family Photo Book Tutorial

Oh, this is a good one! I'm over on Imagine Gnats today sharing a tutorial for a super awesome Felt Family Photo Book. We took silly pictures in our backyard on a Friday night and by lunchtime the next day, I had this fun little book all stitched up. I love it and I think you or some little person in your family would love one too! So, pop on over to Imagine Gnats to read all about it!



I can't leave this post without sharing these pictures...the Gods of silly family photography must've been shining down on us that night. Everyone was in their perfectly silly element. We popped a tripod up and literally, click...we had one of my favorite pictures of all of us...ever! Enjoy!







1 comment:

  1. Love this Laurel! And, great tutorial over at Imagine Gnats. It really makes me want to dust off my 20 year machine :)

    ReplyDelete