Friday, February 20, 2015

Snow Days







I don't have much to say about the snow that I haven't said before. But, I sure do love to capture and document these beautiful events, which are not an annual guarantee where we live. This particular set of images, I think, perfectly reflects the gamut of emotions that come to a family snowed in for the better part of a week. There is so much excitement and joy but definitely some darkness and frustration too. And, I know, I know, we have nothing to complain about, compared to what many are experiencing this year. I will admit, just four days in, I'm over it too. It sure was pretty, though. And, Spring will come. It always does!

2 comments:

  1. I love how Lyla is looking at Maggie and Joe in that first picture! And I sure do miss those tall NC trees. Hope it warms up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete