Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Well, Hello there...

It's been awhile. I wasn't sure I'd make it back here, and I'm still not sure that I'll manage to stay. I disappeared from this space about six months ago, just before we sold our beloved home of twelve years and moved to a new one. Also known as the equivalent stress of having a fourth child. I can't confirm that - I'm just guessing. And, happy that it's behind us!  

These pictures are not my new home (but, how cool would that be), but of the Castle Atalaya in Huntington Beach State Park, SC. A pretty cool place that I have visited all throughout my life. I took these during our beach vacation last week and for some reason, I found them to be somewhat symbolic of my life these days. It's really not something I can describe well or in a way that I think you'd find interesting. But, suffice it to say, it's busier than ever, equally fulfilling and confusing. 

I return to this space quite a bit to try and figure out what I want to do with it, if anything. And, I'm always surprised by how happy it makes me - I find this record of my life, my family, and my handmades to be so meaningful. So, I want to do my best to keep it up...blog when I can and share what's on my mind, whether it's about  a favorite handmade, our adventures in life, or fixing up our new home. Sound good? Thanks for sticking around!      





3 comments: