Thursday, October 1, 2015

Snapshots

It felt so good to welcome October today. Even better to drop all three kids off at school for the first time in months and enjoy a quiet morning to myself. This morning I sat in my kitchen knitting, baking muffins, listening to music and watching the drizzle outside. Thinking about the new routine that comes when the kids track back into school, the seasons change, the days get shorter, and the air gets cooler. Dreaming of all the things I want to do this Fall - more baking, more soup making (this one is definitely going on my menu for next week), more walks in the woods, and campfires with the fam. Wishing all days could be this good...








2 comments:

  1. I love those fingerless mittens. The colour is so "hip" these days. Your children's pictures are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elizabeth! I'm excited to finish them up. And, thanks for your compliment on my children's pictures. They make me so happy to look back on. : )

      Delete